Tuesday, March 16, 2004

[[$Σήד!M3N†Δ₤]]

Lord I’m in the dark,
Seems to me the line is dead when I come calling
No one there, the sky is falling

Lord I need to know
My mind is playing games again
You’re right where you have always been

Take me back to you,
The place that I once knew as a little child
Constantly the eyes of God watched over me
Oh I want to be
In the place that I once knew as a little child
Fall into the bed of faith prepared for me

I will rest in you
I will rest in you
I will rest in you

Tell me I’m a fool,
Tell me that you love me for the fool I am,
Comfort me like only you can
And tell me there’s a place
Where I can feel your breath
Like sweet caresses on my face again

Take me back to you
The place that I once knew as a little child
Constantly the eyes of God watched over me
Oh I want to be
In the place that I once knew as a little child
Fall into the bed of faith prepared for me

I will rest in you
I will rest in you
I will rest in you



today is senti day... halos lahat ng tao senti... kaya sama na rin ako... joke! kinda lang...

actually, there's always something to be happy about naman diba? but i have one particular reason to be happy today... pero hindi ko na sasabihin kung ano yun haha... actually weird nga eh... got some good and bad news today... pero ok lang... the bad news isn't quite bad actually... should see it in a good way...

this goes to the senti people out there... and yeah, including me... here's one of my personal faves... just rest in God!

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28

jeunie scribbled on her journal @|8:01 PM|

[...its me...]

Name: Jeunesse
Age: 20
Location: Singapore
Hometown: Philippines
School: NUS
Sport: Basketball
Jersey Number: 9
Color: Blue
Movie: Blue Moon
TV Show: House M.D.
Song: Even If
Charmed One: Piper Halliwell
"Friend": Rachel Green
Powerpuff Girl: Bubbles
Desperate Housewife: Susan Mayer
OC Newporter: Summer Roberts

[...chatterbox...]

[...wishlist...]

nike golf beige jacket/coat
nike sandals
stud earrings
anklet
royce champagne nama chocz
pda cd
eternity dvd/vcd

healing for my sprained ankle
do well in school
get an M.D.
go back to the phils

[...blog buddies...]

jourdan lee

matsu angeles
ginger de guia
wella de guia
tanya manalang
pao manzano

apple cordova
kenneth gallo
jerome garcia
jp esteban
lopao medina
pau urriza
punzki punzalan

rovin alingalan
rena divina
shaider divina
korinna espinosa
robinson go
chin makil
nina makil
missy makil
ivy molina
michael tulod
maybeline yew

cassy chua
kirsten lopez
wayne manuel
michael ostique
oliver pobre
nestor precioso
joseph sorongon

nus pinoys
my multiply

[...archives...]

[...photo gallery...]

click here


free hit counter