Friday, March 26, 2004

[[i need you to need me]]

i need you to need me... is my own version of "i want you to want me" by letters to cleo, totally 80's etc. etc.

sabi nga ni camile, desperado! hahaha. God bless na lang kay camile sa next round ng american idol.

back to my song... spot the difference na lang kayo! :)

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm beggin' you to beg me
I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I did shine up my old brown shoes
Put on a brand new shirt
Got home early from work
Still cant hear you say you love me
Didn't you, didn't you, didn't you see me cryin'
Oh, didn't you, didn't you, didn't you see me cryin'
Feeling all alone without a friend you know I feel like dying
Oh, didn't you, didn't you, didn't you see me cryin'

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I want you to want me
I need you to need me

Lord, help me... anatomy exam na bukas!

jeunie scribbled on her journal @|6:16 PM|

[...its me...]

Name: Jeunesse
Age: 20
Location: Singapore
Hometown: Philippines
School: NUS
Sport: Basketball
Jersey Number: 9
Color: Blue
Movie: Blue Moon
TV Show: House M.D.
Song: Even If
Charmed One: Piper Halliwell
"Friend": Rachel Green
Powerpuff Girl: Bubbles
Desperate Housewife: Susan Mayer
OC Newporter: Summer Roberts

[...chatterbox...]

[...wishlist...]

nike golf beige jacket/coat
nike sandals
stud earrings
anklet
royce champagne nama chocz
pda cd
eternity dvd/vcd

healing for my sprained ankle
do well in school
get an M.D.
go back to the phils

[...blog buddies...]

jourdan lee

matsu angeles
ginger de guia
wella de guia
tanya manalang
pao manzano

apple cordova
kenneth gallo
jerome garcia
jp esteban
lopao medina
pau urriza
punzki punzalan

rovin alingalan
rena divina
shaider divina
korinna espinosa
robinson go
chin makil
nina makil
missy makil
ivy molina
michael tulod
maybeline yew

cassy chua
kirsten lopez
wayne manuel
michael ostique
oliver pobre
nestor precioso
joseph sorongon

nus pinoys
my multiply

[...archives...]

[...photo gallery...]

click here


free hit counter