Friday, March 26, 2004

[[i hate this]]

I admit... kat actually made a LOT of sense.

I hate this.

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.


Lord help me with my exams and my projects. I wanna go home to the philippines na! at least dun walang pinoproblema.

jeunie scribbled on her journal @|1:03 AM|

[...its me...]

Name: Jeunesse
Age: 20
Location: Singapore
Hometown: Philippines
School: NUS
Sport: Basketball
Jersey Number: 9
Color: Blue
Movie: Blue Moon
TV Show: House M.D.
Song: Even If
Charmed One: Piper Halliwell
"Friend": Rachel Green
Powerpuff Girl: Bubbles
Desperate Housewife: Susan Mayer
OC Newporter: Summer Roberts

[...chatterbox...]

[...wishlist...]

nike golf beige jacket/coat
nike sandals
stud earrings
anklet
royce champagne nama chocz
pda cd
eternity dvd/vcd

healing for my sprained ankle
do well in school
get an M.D.
go back to the phils

[...blog buddies...]

jourdan lee

matsu angeles
ginger de guia
wella de guia
tanya manalang
pao manzano

apple cordova
kenneth gallo
jerome garcia
jp esteban
lopao medina
pau urriza
punzki punzalan

rovin alingalan
rena divina
shaider divina
korinna espinosa
robinson go
chin makil
nina makil
missy makil
ivy molina
michael tulod
maybeline yew

cassy chua
kirsten lopez
wayne manuel
michael ostique
oliver pobre
nestor precioso
joseph sorongon

nus pinoys
my multiply

[...archives...]

[...photo gallery...]

click here


free hit counter